***Taster sessions available on request *** sign up below or call 07946 348 191
Thank you Mums and Dads for your feedback about the pre school parents jewellery making and craft workshops with childcare. It seems lots of you, especially with younger children, would like a creative outlet.
The sessions will consist as follows, but are of course flexible:
- Each session will last approximately 60 minutes
- Sessions times are flexible around your child and will start between 9:30 - 10am, so you have time to take older children to school, but enough time to get baby back home for their nap.
- Parents will be taught skills and be given the tools and materials needed to work on a jewellery making project.
- 0-2's will be cared for by an experienced worker in a comfortable environment.
- 3-4 year olds will have a craft activity to do for 30 minutes then free play
- Drinks and snacks will be available after 30 minutes
- After 60 minutes social time is encouraged.
- Parents have ultimate responsibility for their child during sessions.
- sessions are running on Tuesday mornings at present, with the possibility of availability on Tuesday afternoons also
Sign up here to show your interest and be kept informed and vote for your most convenient days.
Thank you. I'm really excited about this new venture.